Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update on Me

Usually I don't use this blog to speak about my personal life, but since i've promised a post a week..here it is.

This weeks been crazy, one of the busiest i've had in a while but I can't complain. Love my life, love all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me.

Here are some major updates from this week:

Monta Ellis & Kevin Love got snubbed from the All-Star team. Check out Monta's reaction below (As a Warriors and Monta fan I propose we enroll Monta in Toastmasters before the 2012 season to ensure this doesn't happen again)

Correction: Since this was posted David Stern has selected Kevin Love to take Yao Ming's spot on the Western All Star team. Leaving Monta the only remaining player to be snubbed. smh




Lil Wayne released a Green Bay Packers Anthem *crickets* (I'll save my thoughts on the track, but feel free to take a listen below)




Unfortunately for Weezy & Aaron Rodgers, Omar Epps appears focused and prepared to lead his team to another Superbowl W. #blackandyellow

In other news..I'm literally 4 mixtapes away from making my top 10 tapes of 2010 so look out for that. I'll post next week..pinky promise.

Looking forward to the weekend. I've been struggling all week not to do the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment